Projects, Hardware, Software, Homemade Z80 systems
- Article about how to make a Z80 multitask system.
- Z80 multitasking robot system 3 microphones for direction
control, wireless remote and more.
- Z80 Source Code for Interfacing 4Mb Drams, Development System
About 15 years of Z80 code ramblings including Z80 Tiny Basic.
- Z80 Systems without alterable Memory explains how to
make it more efficient than most Memory Systems.
- Z80 SRAM This page shows how it is possible to connect a
SRAM and an EPROM in series (?) for a Z80 processor system.
- Z80 bootloader Boot the Z80 CPU from PC via LPT complete
Docs and Software (Pascal).
- Z80 CPU Controller Project Z80 based control unit primarily
designed for operating and monitoring various aspects of home life.
- Tasto telegrafico computerizzato con
Z80 (Italian) CW Morse Keyer.
- Schematics, PCB-Layout, etc for a small Z80 system by Mario Prato.
- First Z80 System by Thomas Scherrer.
- Z80 NICD Computer Super smart NICD computer charger.
by Thomas Scherrer and Kenny Andersen.
- Z80 homebrew project by Matthias Huber (German).
- Hackinjoe - Homebrew Z80 Computer.
- Homebrew Computer based
on the (ex-GDR) Z1013 (German).
- The G.I.D.E., Generic IDE interface for Z80
machines, by Tilmann Reh.
- REH CPU280,
including information on the system originally designed by Tilmann Reh as well as new builds by
the retrobrewcomputers.org group.
- The P112 CPU Board, a
Z80182 system by Dave Brooks.
- CPCng Prototype Design,
a project to build an affordable CPC clone based on the new Zilog eZ80.
- T80 CPU,
Configurable cpu core that supports Z80, 8080 and gameboy instruction sets.
- The Alice II Z80 based computer,
by Brad Grantham and Lawrence Kesteloot.
Steve's Electronic Stuff, Homebrew z80 system (info and schematics).
- Z80 ISA Card by Jim Delaney (zip archive, 7.3M),
for more information please look here.
- Chipselect.de, sps programmable
z80 single-board computer project by Jan Kordas (German).
- CEPAC-80 SMD,
z80 single-board computer by Stefan Wimmer (German).
- Homebrew z80 system by
Steve Maddison, including hardware details and all schematics, as well
as a simple operating system for low-spec computers named FOCUS.
- ngsystems Matthias Hüsch,
NGZ180pro homebrew z180 computer (German).
- FS22-647 computer by Gilbert Conus,
in French (English version coming soon).
Z80 USB Slot Car Driver Peripheral, by Jim Delaney ("allelectrix").
Z80 System project by Ivan Z.
nopLabs eZ80L92 Based 50Mhz CP/M Computer
Retrobrew Computers Z80/Z180 SBCs (formerly the N8VEM Single Board Computer).
Dom's Homebrew Z80.
SEPIA & EURO Z80 Einplatinencomputer, by Heinrich Kolter (in German).
Arthur-PC - a HD64180 based computer.
Z.E.D Machine, by YT2095.
Wishbone High Performance Z80 at opencores.org.
Electric Hobby Projects at AppliancePartsPros.com.
- A tiny z80 based computer, by Vaxman.
- The Z80_mini, by Vaxman.
- z80 project
by Marko Vanhanen (in Finnish).
- Z80 Single Board Computer, including TFT display with ILI9325 controller.
- Z80 EEPROM Programmer,
how to build a Z80 system with EEPROM which can be programmed over a USB link from a PC (does not require a pre-programmed EEPROM).
- Homebrew Z80 Computer, by Marton Kun-Szabo.
- Homebrew Z80 CPU on FPGA implementing ZX Spectrum, by Goran Devic.
- EFEX Z80 Single Board Microcomputer
- The Z80 Membership Card - The Membership Card is a complete computer
that fits in an Altoids tin. By Lee Hart.
- MK3 Z80 Computer - Homebrew Z80 Computer by Stefano Bianchini (in Italian).
- 8-bit computer from scratch -
C-Z80 Computer by Michal Cierniak.
- Z-80 Microcomputer Project J89 - by Jack Engqvist Johansson.
Z80 Monitor Type Operating System and SBC, by mkpeker. See also:
Efex V4 Z80 Computer.
- DIY Z80 Nanocomputer,
by Filip Pynckels.
- ZX-Uno (ZX Spectrum Computer Clone Based on
FPGA, with precise descriptions of the Spectrum and Amstrad machines done by reverse engineering.
- Z80 Microprocessor Kit, for self-learning how
to build and how to program the Z80 microcomputer.
- RC2014, a simple 8 bit Z80 based modular computer.
- A 4$, 4ICs, Z80 homemade computer on breadboard.
- LiNC80 SBC1, 8-bit microcomputer kit, featuring a Z80 processor. By Jon Langseth.
Back to main page.